By submitting an abstract, I certify that the proposed communication meets the following conditions:
- takes the form of an abstract of no more 400 words (excluding references), as well as a title and 3-5 keywords,
- original in content and presentation focus, respectful of copyright regulations,
- produced in English or French,
- emphasising the concept of sustainability, that is, “meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs” (United Nations Brundtland Commission, 1987),
- and relevant to one of the conference themes.
I have taken note and agree with the following :
- The abstracts selected for conference presentation will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
- The possibility to present selected abstracts is dependent on at least one author being registered for the conference.
- Acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be notified, by email from the Scientific Committee of the Conference to the contact person, by 30th November 2023.