General objectives of FINE
The objectives of the FINE Association are:
– To foster understanding and respect for cultural and historical identity whilst promoting optimal solutions to similar problems.
– To promote quality assurance and professionalism in nursing education.
– To compare curricula, study programmes and educational methodology and to compare and debate educational structures, levels and teacher education, in order to harmonise and improve curricula and study programmes.
– To promote international exchange and cooperation.
– To inform and to influence external groups and organisations in education and health care on national and international levels.
– To influence policy on national and international level in the European Union.